Skip to main content

Pudina Chutney / Mint Chutney

 PUDINA CHUTNEY /MINT CHUTNEY






Good day everyone,

I am back with another chutney recipe . This recipe is made with mint /pudina and coriander leaves. You can store this recipe for  3-4 days in fridge . This recipe requires few ingredients and tastes good as accompaniment for bread,parathas,rice etc

INGREDIENTS

Pudina leaves-a handful

Coriander leaves - a handful

Tomato -2 big

Garlic cloves -5-6

Green chillies -2-3

Dry Red chillies -2

Oil -2 tbsp

Salt to taste


                  Step by step instructions

Clean and wash  a bunch of pudina and coriander leaves.          





In a pan / kadai add 1 tbsp oil .Saute cloves,red chillies,coriander and pudina leaves and tomatoes one by one and keep aside.




Once they cool take them in mixer jar. Add salt and grind  to a fine paste.



  

   



Heat 1 tbsp oil in same pan/ kadai.Add mustard seeds,a pinch of asofoetida (hing).Once the mustard seeds crackle add the grind paste and cook for 3-4 minutes.



Pudina chutney/Mint chutney is ready.

                                             

                                     



     


Serve with parathas,rice,roti,dosa,adai etc.

                                                         .


Thanks for visiting my blog.

You can find many more recipes in my blog.

Coriander Chutney-:

https://sudhacooks.blogspot.com/2026/01/coriander-chutney.html

Gooseberry/Amla chutney-:

https://sudhacooks.blogspot.com/2025/07/amla-achaargooseberry-pickle.html

For video recipe of Pudina chutney/Mint chutney click the link below- 

Pudina Chutney




Comments

  1. This post is extremely radiant. I extremely like this post. It is outstanding amongst other posts that I’ve read in quite a while. Much obliged for this better than average post. I truly value it! southall halal restaurants

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Amla Achaar/Gooseberry Pickle

 Instant Amla ka Achar/ Instant Gooseberry Pickle Today sharing an instant gooseberry pickle also called Amla ka achar. This is an easy recipe.I have learnt this recipe from my mother in law. She uses oil to cook the gooseberries and also soak spices and salt in the same oil.This gives longevity and enhances the taste of the pickle. INGREDIENTS: Amla/Gooseberry-250 g Red chillies - 12 - 13 ( as per your taste) Methi dhana / Fenugreek seeds - 1 tsp Hing  / Asafoetida  - 1 tsp Turmeric - 1 tsp Oil - 6 -7 tbsp refined oil  Salt - to taste Step by step recipe  Grind red chillies and Fenugreek  seeds to coarse powder.    Dry roast red chillies  and fenugreek seeds  in a wok / Kadai. Cook the gooseberries till they are 90 percent cooked and are soft to touch. One can use a fork to check whether it's cooked or not. Wash and clean 200- 250 g gooseberries/ amlas and dry it with clean cloth.There must not be any moisture. Heat 6 - 7 tbsp oil in Ka...

CHANA DAL

CHANA DAL/CHOLAR DAL (Bengali Style) Hi friends, I have tried making Chana dal in Bengali style.It did come very good with good taste and flavour.Hope you like it.In traditional Bengali cooking sugar is also added but I have avoided it according to my family taste .Instead I have added garlic to give more flavour to my dal. Ingredients Chana dal-2 cups (Perfectly boiled although retaining its shape) Turmeric-1tsp Whole red chilli-2 Green chillies -2 (slit) Cumin/Jeera-1/2 tsp Coconut pieces-a little Water-as needed Ginger-1/2 inch grated Garlic-3-4 grated Tomato-1 small Ghee-1/2 tsp for taste Oil-1 tbsp Garam masala-1 tsp Salt as per taste Heat oil and add jeera,whole red chillies,green chillies and coconut pieces and fry them. Add tomatoes and saute till they are soft. Add boiled dal and mix well. Add water if the consistency is too thick. Add salt according to tast...

MULLU MURUKKU /MUTHUSARAM/MURUKKU

MULLU MURUKKU / MUTHUSARAM Though instant food like biscuits,cookies,cakes have taken over our tastebuds one cannot deny that our traditional murukku,chakli ,gathiya have their own importance.If served alongwith a plate of biscuits and cookies our traditional fare will win hands down.The only thing that does not allow us to try these traditional stuffs is hardwork,time and yes oil.But then cookies and bicuits too have their share of butter and flour.Today I am sharing a no fail recipe of ''Mullu Murukku'' also known by other names like ''murukku'',''muthusaram'' etc.Ofcouse this is a traditional South Indian recipe made in everyhousehold as evening snacks .Its also specially made during festivals like marriages,Janmashtami,Diwali etc.As Janmastami is nearing I decided to share it with all of you. My mother-in -law is a good cook.She is particularly very good in making these bakshanams,palaharams,traditional savouries.So I...